Unless otherwise stated, all material on this web site is the intellectual property of WeddingOfficiants.com and is © copyright WeddingOfficiants.com. No individual or entity is permitted to copy, publish, or commercially use any information contained on this Web site without the express written permission of WeddingOfficiants.com. All content on this site has been submitted to a copyright archiving and enforcement service. WeddingOfficiants.com has, and will, pursue legal action against, and will prosecute, copyright violators to the fullest extent of the law — including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. For a thorough review of copyright laws please go to http://www.loc.gov/copyright.
All materials, code, and content contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of WeddingOfficiants.com. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from copies of the content.
However, you may download material from WeddingOfficiants.com on the Web for your personal, noncommercial use only.
Links to Web sites other than those owned by WeddingOfficiants.com are offered as a service to readers. The staff of WeddingOfficiants.com was not involved in their production and is not responsible for their content.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS PROVIDED EXCLUSIVELY FOR NOTIFYING THE SERVICE PROVIDERS REFERENCED BELOW THAT YOUR COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY HAVE BEEN INFRINGED. ALL OTHER INQUIRIES, SUCH AS REQUESTS FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE, REPORTS OF EMAIL ABUSE, AND PIRACY REPORTS, WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE THROUGH THIS PROCESS.
Written notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
- Service Provider(s): WeddingOfficiants.com
- Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Legal Department
- Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent: PO Box 2414, Ellicott City, MD 21041 USA
- Telephone Number of Designated Agent: 800-721-8697
- Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: 800-721-8697
- Email Address of Designated Agent: email@example.com
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A hard copy of documentation from the U.S. Copyright office at the Library of Congress proving that the specified document(s) are, in fact, officially registered and copyrighted works;
- A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 7 above:
- Service Provider shall remove or disable access to the material that is alleged to be infringing;
- Service Provider shall forward the written notification to such alleged infringer (“Subscriber”);
- Service Provider shall take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
To be effective, a Counter Notification must be a written communication provided to the Service Provider’s Designated Agent that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the Subscriber;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the Subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 3 above:
- Service Provider shall promptly provide the Complaining Party with a copy of the Counter Notification;
- Service Provider shall inform the Complaining Party that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it within ten (10) business days;
- Service Provider shall replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided Service Provider’s Designated Agent has not received notice from the Complaining Party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain Subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Service Provider’s network or system.
All other inquiries regarding copyrighted materials on this website should be directed to the following:
PO Box 2414
Ellicott City, MD 21041